Cognac and snakes in EnglandMay 2013, 17
I just got back home from my first UK tour. Accompanied by my very best friends Jan and Dries, we had good times in The Porter in Bath, The Rattlesnake in London and many more. Speaking about snakes… in Bournemouth we had the chance to drink a nice cognac that contained 3 snakes that have been dead and inside the bottle for over 50 years. True story…
We are now preparing for our first tour throughout the American West Coast and Canada. Hope to see you at one of our concerts!
- May 21 CoHo, Stanford, CA
- May 23 Amnesia, San Francisco, CA w/ Upside Drown
- May 29 Sam Bonds, Eugene, OR w/ Laura Cortese
- June 2 Alberta Rose Theatre, Portland, OR w/ The Americans
- June 6 Columbia City Theater, Seattle WA w/ Pocket Panda and Thousands
- June 11 Melodies in Mind radio session w/ Ryan Fletcher, Vancouver, BC
- June 20 Le Sous-Bois, Chicoutimi, CANADA
- June 21 La Petite Boîte Noire, Sherbrooke, CANADA
- June 22 Limoilou en Musique – Bal du Lézard, Limoilou, CANADA
- June 25 Quai des Brumes, Montréal, CANADA
More concerts to be announced soon!
Heading for Germany & SwitzerlandFeb 2013, 22
Last week we had three of our most wonderful concerts at Ancienne Belgique, Roma and a sold out Vooruit! Really thank you all for your heartwarming support.
Now Gertjan (Mr. Douglas Firs) and I are preparing for a two-week tour through Germany and Switzerland. We are very happy to be back at Knust in Hamburg and El Local in Zürich as well as to discover new places in Berlin, Munich and many more… See you there!